Sunday, September 6, 2009

Truck Driver From All Those Movies

EXT. HIGHWAY

(TRUCK DRIVER is driving his truck down the highway and the VOICE OF GOD can be heard.)

VOICE OF GOD - Truck Driver. Why don't you stop in all those movies? You just keep going even if there was a terrible accident.

TRUCK DRIVER - I can't stop, God! There's a truck load of stuff I got to deliver!

VOICE OF GOD - Is your delivery route more important than human life itself?

TRUCK DRIVER - Nobody told them to walk out into the middle of the street. I gave them a courtesy horn!

VOICE OF GOD - Like half a second before impact. Not much time to react, Trucker!

TRUCK DRIVER - Hey I've done my part. They can call the "How's my driving number" on the back of the truck!

VOICE OF GOD - Can you even see the road with those tinted windows? I can't see you half the time.

TRUCK DRIVER - Don't knock the tinted windows. They keep the sun out of my eyes.

VOICE OF GOD - So you can run over children.

TRUCK DRIVER - Half the time some hero will come out and scoop them away!

VOICE OF GOD - Were you in the movie DUEL?

TRUCK DRIVER - Yea.

VOICE OF GOD - I thought so.

No comments:

Post a Comment